Contacts

06 February 2009

Someone cheating me, but…

In the afternoon when I was in my class I got SMS which said,

You've got a voice mail from 0857xxxxxxxx. To hear it press *123*5*1*2*4*0857xxxxxxxx# Then press Yes or OK.

(I have translate it in English, the original SMS message is in Bahasa)

At the firs time I read this message I didn’t believe to this message. The problem is, why I had to check my voice mail using such way, even though I can check my voice mail using voice mail number such as 355 which used by my cellular operator.

Finally I try to find out something which wanted by sender,

first I press *123# OK,
then 5 OK,
1 OK,

When I was on the last number (but not the last step), I found that this step is a step which make user able to access point plusplus. And the next step, pressing

2 OK,
4 OK,

Is used to exchange point plusplus with SIM charge balance and then it will be transferred to the destination number.

Finally it was known that the sender of that SMS want to get my point plusplus which then will be exchanged with something (eg. SIM charge balance). Sadly, the sender couldn’t cheating me. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment