Contacts

08 February 2009

The power of kepepet

Last night my friend who studies in Padjajaran University came to me, he told me about his new business and he also gave me a book which have title “The Power of Kepepet” that have been bought. From the title it is looked like a freak book, what kind of book is it…

After my friend told me about his new business, then he asked me a help him for showing him a potential places for making a marketing near my place. I guided him along the street, seeing left right of street. We have not found the right place yet, but he still has the plan to spread his business near my places.

After we had been finished making an “observation”, then he decided to go home.

A moment after he gone, I was looking at the book given to me. “What kind of book is this?” Actually I knew it, but the title makes me still vexed. First I looked up the cover then I read from the most beginning page and to the next. What surprised I was! After preface page there is a closing page, this is naked style. It is looked freak but I do like it!! The closing is not the general or common closing but inside it the writer wanted his reader to close the bad memories. Do you understand what I mean? Yup, you are right. Before readers read the next page, writer wants to close their bad memories so it is the reason why he put the closing page off there. Looked from the style, it is not normal, but if I look at the sentences, there is a deep meaning.

The book is absolutely crazy and I take up my hate for this. The contents make me imagine clearly and concrete, because this book explain and talking about real actions. I’m satisfied of theory and what I need know are real action.

The point of this book is the writer said that establishing sense of urgency is the first step to begin in making a change and urgent condition is the biggest motivation resource. Just for example, what will you do if there is a lion that will hit you and you are dropped by a 3m wall, off course you will not think twice whether must you climb/ jump across the wall or not. In the normal condition may be you can’t do it but in such condition it is possible.





Thank you my friend for the book… Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment